Love and Kindnes
A 3 day course to cultivate Love and Kindness
towards Yourself and to Others
Imagine creating a simple daily practice that increases your kindness and compassion towards people as well as feeling softer, more patient and kinder towards yourself.
A practice that brings you a greater sense of peace, feeling calmer and more balanced. And which reduces loneliness and connects you more with others.
A way to send out love to those in need, especially during challenging times. Join me to begin your journey of compassion ans self compassion.
During Lovingkindness course you focus sending energy, love and compassion to yourself and to others. It works cecause it taps into our basic human emotion of kindness.
It takes just a few minutes a day yet is highly researched and proven to effective in creating a positive mindset and increasing your wellbeing and happiness.
Stop being so hard on Yourself and begin to be Kinder to yourself
Scientific research shows the incredible benefits of this meditation. Below is some of the those important benefits (more details and and the research to support it can be read here).
- Fell less tressed and overwhelmed and feel a sense of peace and calm
- Reduce feeling of lonelines and disconnect and improve your relationships and connection to others
- Reduce chronic pain and suffering
- Change your mindset and feel lighter and more positive
Effectively reduces stress
Increases feelings of peace and calm
Reduces depression and PTSD symptoms
Reduces rumination and what if thinking
Increases our mindfulness
Supports us to be more present
Produces a sense of balance and equanimity
Makes us more resilient
Reduces chronic pain
Reduces migraine pain
Makes us feel more connected to others
Improves our relationships
Increases our compassion towards others
Decreases negative emotions
Increases positive emotions
Increases positive self talk and kindness
Silences your negative inner critic
EASY. SIMPLE. EFFECTIVE. POWERFUL. TRANSFORMATIVE
- Improves well-being and a sense of positivity, joy and happiness
- Uses a meditation that is easy for beginners and for those who want to cultivate a daily consistent practice
- As little as 5 minutes a day has all of the above benefits
- Can be practiced anytime, anywhere
- No special equipment required
WISH YOU COULD MEDITATE AND CREATIVE A LASTING HEALTHY LIFESTYLE THAT FEELS NATURAL?
This group is for you if:
- You wish to create a regular meditation practice.
- You want to create a positive mindset.
- You want to feel a sense of peace, calm and balance.
- You want to feel more connected with others.
- You want to feel strong, resilient and happy.
- You want to meet like-minded women.
- You want support from me, a Life Coach with over 30 years experience that can guide and support you every step of the way
If it’s a YES! to the above, if what I describe resonates with you, then I’d love to invite you to join the Lovingkindeness Course.
This course combines direct coaching support from myself, a coach with over 30 years of Psychology, Mental Health and Coaching experience, and practical guided meditation practice. We come together in groups of like-minded women to gain additional support and accountability.
You will receive a copy of the guided Lovingkindness meditation to download and practice anytime and anywhere you want.
Have you tried time and again to utilise the tools you know are good for you but struggle to stay consistent? Or not sure how to begin? Or if you are doing it correctly?
The course runs over 3 consecutive days (30 minutes per day) and covers:
- What is Lovingkindness meditation?
- The benefits of Lovingkindness meditation
- The science and research on how it works
- Guided meditation practice each day
- Guidance on how to cultivate a practice
- Support and accountability
- Group coaching that brings together like-minded women
- Three live 30 minutes group sessions with me coaching you (this is not recorded or self directed but in person with me)
What participant of the Intentional Happiness Circle say:
‘Julie is very warm, kind, caring, accepting, easy to talk to and listens. She is knowledgeable, wise and kind hearted and her techniques work.’
‘Julie Leonard has been a guiding light for me. Her calm and caring demeanor always puts you at ease. Taking part in her Course and the Intentional Happiness Club has given me concrete tools and guidance to refer and work with when I am struggling. I would highly recommend Julie time and time again!’
‘Transforming your life is something that so many want, yet feels entirely impossible. This is for the woman who knows she was made for more, and just not certain how to open the door’
‘With Julie’s guidance, I was able to get out of the rut that I could see no way out of. I’m now living with intention and purpose. And, I’m much happier for it!’
‘Julie has such a calming voice.’
‘Julie is a wonderful and thoughtful coach; our group sessions were a great opportunity to get help from her and to hear from others who were on the journey too.’