A YEAR-LONG COURSE TO SUPPORT AND EMPOWER YOU TO LIVE LIFE WITH INTENTION AND TO FEEL TRULY HAPPY.
“Consciously and deliberately choose to pursue an Intentionally Happy Life. Be proactive, not reactive, and cultivate a life of joy and fulfillment.”
For all of us, life is extremely busy. We can easily get caught up in the day to day, getting through the week and before you know it, the weeks and months have flown by.
I spent my 20’s and 30’s busy living life but it wasn’t until my late 30’s that I discovered Intentional Living and found a way to focus on what I want in life and live with more intention and purpose.
To work every single day to live intentionally the life I really want to live. Being proactive, not reactive in my life.
Living an Intentional Life means:
- Working every single day consciously doing the things that are important to me
- Focusing on only the most important aspects of my life
- Prioritizing what is truly important
- Being proactive, not reactive in my life
- Being clear on my values and how I want to live my life
- Having clarity and specific goals and working towards what it is I exactly want
- Regularly asking myself WHY? And being happy with the answer or changing direction
- It’s an ongoing process. It is actively working towards the life I wish to lead
This group is for you if:
- You wish to create regular space to explore what you want from life
- You want the time and support to live intentionally
- You want support to gain clarity, clear blocks and get motivated
- You want to live an amazing life, not settle for fine
- You want to feel strong, resilient and happy
- You want to meet like-minded women
- You want support from me, a Life Coach with over 30 years experience that can guide and support you every step of the way
If it’s a YES! to the above, if what I describe resonates with you, then I’d love to invite you to join the Intentional Happiness Circle. I will only open up the course once per quarter.
This course combines direct coaching support from myself, a coach with over 30 years of Psychology, Mental Health and Coaching experience, and monthly workbooks with all you need to make quick progress each and every month.
You will get all the tools and support you need to work step by step towards an Intentional life. You also get access to a private group to be with other incredible like-minded women as well as direct access to me through weekly live Q&A’s.
Plus 4 times per year you will have the opportunity to join the welcome sessions (3 x training sessions) for new members where we will review the concepts of Happiness, Intentional Happiness, and Gaining Clarity.
INTENTIONAL HAPPINESS CIRCLE - January 2023
- Monthly workbook guiding you step by step to create an intentionally happy life
- Monthly live group session with me, supporting you through the material and exercises and supporting you to implement what you learn
- Private Circle for ongoing support from myself, peer support, and accountability
- Weekly live Q&A with me
- Quarterly welcome session and review (3 training sessions)
What participant of the Intentional Happiness Circle say:
‘I think that in order to have a meaningful life you have to work on being intentional. I was part of Julie's Intentional Women's group for a year and it was amazing. She helped build awareness on topics where I did not think to think about. I loved the exchange between the ladies in the group. True transformation happens when you have a great coach, but also when the student puts in the work. Julie rocks! I highly recommend her group program to anyone who wants to live more intentionally and is ready for more!’
‘It has been a pleasure to be part of Julie's Intentional Living Group this last year, and I can't recommend this group enough. Julie's positive nature, can-do attitude, and ability to teach simple strategies that lead to big changes has allowed me personally to grow as an individual and start using everyday strategies to live intentionally and bring more joy to my life. The group provided additional support and accountability that proved to be invaluable to my journey. I highly recommend working with Julie as she truly brings light and positivity to all the lives she touches.’
‘Intentional happiness at first felt so out of reach for me at that point in my life. I was an overwhelmed mom, entrepreneur, and new mom to my second child. I was in a season of putting everyone else around me first, and myself and my soul last. I knew that something had to change, and that is when Julie invited me to learn more about Intentional Happiness and how I could be in control of changing my everyday life. The tools and lessons she taught me have been some of the most valuable lessons I have ever learned. I took the practices to heart, and loved how most were simply 5-10 minutes in my day – it felt manageable. Wow, it's now been almost three years and my life has been completely changed from who I was then, and the lessons are those I am practicing every day, and it has helped me achieve so much intentionality in all areas of my life. I am forever grateful for Julie, her work, and the effort she takes to truly share it with those of us who need it, right when we need it most.’
‘Julie Leonard has been a guiding light for me. Her calm and caring demeanor always puts you at ease. Taking part in her Intentional Living Group and the Intentional Happiness Club has given me concrete tools and guidance to refer and work with when I am struggling. I would highly recommend Julie time and time again!’
‘Transforming your life is something that so many want, yet feels entirely impossible. This is for the woman who knows she was made for more, and just not certain how to open the door’
‘With Julie’s guidance, I was able to get out of the rut that I could see no way out of. I’m now living with intention and purpose. And, I’m much happier for it!’