A year-long course to support and empower you to live life with Intention and to feel truly Happy.
For all of us, life is extremely busy. We can easily get caught up in the day to day, getting through the week and before you know it, the weeks and months have flown by. I spent my 20’s and 30’s busy living life but it wasn’t until my late 30’s that I discovered Intentional Living and found a way to focus on what I want in life and live with more intention and purpose. To work every single day to live intentionally the life I really want to live. Being proactive, not reactive in my life.
Living an Intentional Life means:
- Working every single day consciously doing the things that are important to me
- Focusing on only the most important aspects of my life
- Prioritizing what is truly important
- Being proactive, not reactive in my life
- Being clear on my values and how I want to live my life
- Having clarity and specific goals and working towards what it is I exactly want
- Regularly asking myself WHY? And being happy with the answer or changing direction
- It’s an ongoing process. It is actively working towards the life I wish to lead
This group is for you if:
- You wish to create regular space to explore what you want from life
- You want the time and support to live intentionally
- You want support to gain clarity, clear blocks and get motivated
- You want to live an amazing life, not settle for fine.
- You want to feel strong, resilient and happy.
- You want to meet like-minded women
- You want support from me, a Life Coach with 30 years experience that can guide and support you every step of the way.
If it’s a YES! to the above, if what I describe resonates with you, then I’d love to invite you to join the Intentional Happiness Circle
I will only open up the course once per quarter.
This is a self-directed course that you can work through at your own pace. You will get all the tools and support you need to work step by step towards an Intentional life. You also get access to a private Facebook group to be with other incredible like-minded women as well as direct access to me through monthly Facebook lives and weekly live Q&A’s
Plus 4 times per year you will have the opportunity to join the welcome session for new members where we will review the concept of Intentional Living and goal setting
INTENTIONAL HAPPINESS CIRCLE
- Monthly workbook guiding you step by step to create an intentionally happy life
- Private FB group for ongoing support from myself, peer support and accountability
- Monthly FB Live on each month’s topic with Q&A
- Weekly live Q&A with me
- Quarterly welcome session and review
Sign up before June 30th, we start on July 1st 2020
I’m so passionate about happiness and living life with intention. I truly believe that you do not have to be defined by your past, held back by your limiting beliefs or remain stuck because of your negative inner critic and fear.
I used to be that woman. But not anymore, and not for a long time. And after transforming myself and my life and supporting 1000’s of women over the past 30 years I now that you can take control of your life, let go of limiting beliefs, get clear on what you want and truly live the life you desire. To be Intentionally Happy.
Want to find out more? Have questions? I’d be so happy to chat with you. Simply book a 15-minute FREE call with me to chat more.
Book your FREE 15-minute Discovery Call here.
Know this is exactly what you need at exactly the right time then register here to guarantee your place.
What Previous Participants Say
I think that in order to have a meaningful life you have to work on being intentional. I was part of Julie’s Intentional Women’s group for a year and it was amazing. She helped build awareness on topics where I did not think to think about. I loved the exchange between the ladies in the group. True transformation happens when you have a great coach, but also when the student puts in the work. Julie rocks! I highly recommend her group program to anyone who wants to live more intentionally and is ready for more!
It has been a pleasure to be part of Julie’s Intentional Living Group this last year, and I can’t recommend this group enough. Julie’s positive nature, can-do attitude, and ability to teach simple strategies that lead to big changes has allowed me personally to grow as an individual and start using everyday strategies to live intentionally and bring more joy to my life. The group provided additional support and accountability that proved to be invaluable to my journey. I highly recommend working with Julie as she truly brings light and positivity to all the lives she touches.